- JenessaReviewingPhoenix Wrap Bikini Top - Retrowave PrintI do not recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44HEIGHT 5'7-5'9TRUE SIZE 40, DDSIZE PURCHASED XXLRated 1 out of 5 stars6 months agoSo disappointed
There are multiple issues with this top that render it unwearable:
1. The top is made improperly, so whenever I adjust the top of it, my boob completely comes out. I'm not sure if this is because I am a curvy girl with large boobs, but there are other ways to design this top to ensure this doesn't happen. For this reason alone I will never wear this.
2. This top does not have any support for large breasts. It is a thin piece of fabric with virtually no support, so my boobs hang to the ground. I am a curvy woman and need support. Maybe it's my fault for buying this.
3. This top was incredibly confusing to figure out how to wear it. That wouldn't be an issue if I loved it, but since I'm writing a review, I figured I'd mention it.
I really wanted to love this. It was on final sale, so I can't return or exchange it. But given that my boob pops out of the top whenever I move, I will never wear it.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ErinVerified ReviewerReviewingPhoenix Wrap Bikini Top - Retrowave PrintI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Height 5'1-5'3TRUE SIZESIZE PURCHASED MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGorgeous design, strong material!
I paired the Phoenix Wrap Top with the Sydney bottoms. Perfect swimsuit if you want to feel sexy, but also have enough coverage while staying active and swimming in the ocean. Ironically enough, I bought this swimsuit just before our vacation to Siesta Key! My boyfriend wore the Indio bottoms, and they matched my swimsuit perfectly! I've already bought several swimsuits since my trip to the Key in October 2021, and will deff buy more in the future!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Tera S.Verified BuyerReviewingPhoenix Wrap Bikini Top - Retrowave PrintI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Height 5'4-5'6TRUE SIZE 38, BSIZE PURCHASED LRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoNot sure it’s for me
I struggle to figure out how to wear this top properly when I tried it it did not look right, will try again when I have more patience with my body. Love the print and the fabric!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Total 5 star reviews: 2 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
50%would recommend these products
Reviews LoadedReviews Added